We are proud to announce the launch our Cloud Briefing Programme where we look to engage with IT and Business minds from across the public and third sectors, from Local Government and Education to Central Government and Charities. These sessions provide the opportunity for thought-provoking discussion, shared learning and CoreAzure’s experience of successful cloud migrations.
On a monthly basis, we deliver our independent and expert opinion on how the benefits of Cloud computing can help to transform your organisation, focusing on a range of pertinent topics.
Here’s what is coming up across our programme over the next few months…
Grand Connaught Rooms, 61 – 65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA – Tuesday 5th December 2017
Join CoreAzure at our Digital Transformation Public Sector Roadshow, with guest speakers from our migration partner Velostrata and Microsoft on the 5th December to find out how you can transform your organisation by moving to the Public Cloud and break the mould of the Public Sector by leading the way with innovation. Learn how we are helping Public Sector organisations to shift their focus on driving industry leading services through the Microsoft Cloud Platform, and avoiding significant capital costs in the process.
• Date: Tuesday 5th December 2017
• Location: Grand Connaught Rooms, 61 – 65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA
• Time: 10:00am-14:00pm. Lunch and Refreshments served throughout.
10.00 – 10.30 Coffee and registration
10.30 – 10.50 The Challenge and Opportunity of Public Sector Cloud
• Overview of the specific challenges faced by the UK Public Sector in fulfilling and exceeding current stakeholder expectations with reducing resources.
• Explain how current financial challenges can be overcome, and tangible business benefits gained by a change in business approach.
10.50 – 11.30 The Challenge of Execution
• Talking through the challenges to successful execution, presented by experts who have successfully delivered these projects at scale.
11.30 – 12.00 The Future State and the Core State
• Focusing on how businesses gain value from transformative cloud solutions.
• Emphasising the importance of addressing core infrastructure first, and getting your team comfortable in the cloud.
12.00 – 12.45 Lunch and pre-booked 1:1 sessions
12.45 – 13.15 Live Velostrata Demo
• Showing the ease at which workloads can be deployed in Azure using the Velostrata tool, you are capable to start your cloud journey at speed, with scale and safety.
13.15 – 13.30 Digital Transformation Made Real – Public Sector Client
• Real-life customer experience, support and benefits achieved by moving workloads to Azure as well as the challenges faced and overcome.
13.30 – 14.00 The Next Steps (Azure and Foundations overview)
• Highlighting the 4-day process of Azure Foundations, where we can help you identify services that will be improved via Azure and which workloads are practically capable of migration, delivering measured business improvement within weeks.
14.00 – Late afternoon Coffee and pre-booked 1:1 sessions
The workshop will be facilitated by:
Mark G Briggs – Managing Director at CoreAzure
Ellen Wilson – Industry Manager, UK Local & Regional Government Sector at Microsoft
Alon Goldin – Vice President for Sales at Velostrata
10am – Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Learn how high-performance, secure and private access to Microsoft Azure delivers the benefits of Hybrid Cloud.
Join expert speakers from CoreAzure and our specialist connectivity partner, Equinix for a short webinar discussing the benefits of ExpressRoute connectivity to Microsoft Azure. The session will cover: